FREE COVID-19 Vaccines at The Light House
Protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community by getting a Covid-19 vaccine.
- When: Weekly on Wednesdays from 1:15pm-2:45pm
- Please note: the clinic will be closed on Wednesday, June 29th
- Where: The Light House Cafeteria, 10 Hudson Street, Annapolis.
- Who: Open to anyone in our community who is eligible to be vaccinated.
- Vaccines available: Pfizer (12 years and up) | Pediatric Pfizer (5-11 years) | When available, Moderna Booster (18 years and up)
- Pre registration is encouraged but not required. Walk-ins welcome.
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINKS BELOW:
June 29th, 2022: CLOSED
December 22, 2021:
The Light House Vaccine Clinic will be closed on this day
December 15, 2021: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Due to supply limitations, only the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available on this date.